Q-MERIT 2012 is the 3rd edition of the annual award given out by the Malaysian Software Testing Board (MSTB), in recognition of individuals and/or organisations that play a significant role and contribute towards the development of software testing industry in Malaysia. The Award hopes to drive the momentum of leadership, diligence and application of software testing in Malaysia and eventually among the ASEAN and Asian Software Testing Alliance (ASTA) members.
About the Award
The Q-Merit award’s main objectives are to:
- Promote understanding, acceptance as well as application of software testing among the industry, government and academia.
- Encourage the businesses and government bodies to undertake software testing as part of their essential process and procedures towards achieving quality assurance for their products and services.
- Highlight individual and/or organization that show leadership in the pursuit of quality assurance by employing software testing in the organisation.
Criteria of selection
- Malaysian national or organisations that are incorporated in Malaysia.
- Demonstrate products or services that successfully deploy the testing process.
- The following factors are essential in describing the process:
- Leadership and management
- Approach and methodology
- Submission for nomination must be made in not less than 1500 words in English or Bahasa Malaysia, highlighting the strategy adopted in addressing the challenge(s).
- Evidence is required to support the submitted solution(s).
- Supporting documents may be included.
- All nominations must be appended with a duly completed Nomination Form.